Notebook in Canvas
Microsoft Office 365 includes OneNote Notebook. Notebook is a digital notebook tool that automatically saves and syncs your notes as you work.
- Type information in your notebook or insert it from other apps and web pages.
- Take handwritten notes or draw your ideas.
- Use highlighting and tags for easy follow-up.
- Share notebooks to collaborate with others.
- Access your notebooks from any device.
NOTE: OneNote Notebook does not work in Safari browser. Try Chrome or Firefox.
Enabling Notebook in my Canvas Course
OneNote is a digital notebook tool that is supported by Microsoft. Although it is linked to Canvas, it is not a Canvas tool.
- Enable Class Notebook menu.
- Settings, Navigation tab
- Click on Class Notebook and drag up and Save.
- Click on the Class Notebook menu link.
- Login to Cal Poly's Office 365 Account.
- Adding Notebook to Canvas - Video
OneNote Notebook Support Resources
OneNote is a digital notebook tool that is supported by Microsoft. Although it is linked to Canvas, it is not a Canvas tool. Please see the instructions and support below.