Student: Notebook in Canvas
Microsoft Office 365 includes OneNote Notebook. Notebook is a digital notebook tool that automatically saves and syncs your notes as you work.
- Type information in your notebook or insert it from other apps and web pages.
- Take handwritten notes or draw your ideas.
- Use highlighting and tags for easy follow-up.
- Share notebooks to collaborate with others.
- Access your notebooks from any device.
NOTE: ONLY use Chrome. OneNote Notebook does not work in Safari browser and Firefox may not work either.
NOTE: if the Desktop App does not work, use the WEB based app instead.
OneNote is a digital notebook tool that is supported by Microsoft. Although it is linked to Canvas, it is not a Canvas tool.
- Only use Chrome.
- Click on the Class Notebook menu link.
- Login to Cal Poly's Office 365 Account.
- Adding Notebook to Canvas - Video
NOTE: This video is not from Cal Poly so will look different.
OneNote is a digital notebook tool that is supported by Microsoft. Although it is linked to Canvas, it is not a Canvas tool. Please see the instructions and support below.
Try First (Troubleshooting)...