Request Access to Old Course
You want to add someone to your OLD course...
Once the End date has passed, teachers can no longer edit courses's - including adding new people.
If you would like to add a Cal Poly person to your course for your Annual Evaluation, allow someone to browse your course materials, or to allow them to copy your course into their own Canvas course...you can request below:
NOTE: Here are all the other ways you can share your Canvas course (besides this form).
- Faculty can Direct Share content to Cal Poly Canvas Teachers.
- You can export (imscc) the course and they can install it in their own Canvas.
- You can export your Canvas shell as an ePub and share the ePub file with the RPT members or other faculty.
- If it is only content, make the course “public” and then share the URL so the person can SEE the course. If you cannot, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your course changed to "public".
- You can share it in the Commons, if they have access to their own Canvas.