Request Access to Old Course
You want to add someone to your OLD course...
Once the End date has passed, teachers can no longer edit courses's - including adding new people.
If you would like to add a Cal Poly person to your course to allow someone to browse your course materials or allow them to copy your course into their own Canvas course...you can request below:
NOTE: Here are all the other ways you can share your Canvas course (besides this form).
- You can export your Canvas shell as an ePub and share the ePub file in your Working Personnel Action File (WPAF).
- Faculty can Direct Share content to Cal Poly Canvas Teachers.
- You can export (imscc) the course and they can install it in their own Canvas.
- If it is only content, make the course “public” and then share the URL so the person can SEE the course. If you cannot, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your course changed to "public".
- You can share it in the Commons, if they have access to their own Canvas.
Printing Course Materials
Print Quizzes for your Working Personnel Action File (WPAF)
- From the Quiz, top right - click the Preview button
- Print the page
- Choose to Print to PDF
Once the form is submitted, it can take Cal Poly Canvas support up to 48 hrs (M-F).