Students Using Microsoft Teams in Canvas
Cal Poly has Office 365 (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Stream, Teams) that you can use within and outside of Canvas.
Your instructor may choose to use Microsoft Teams for their course. If the instructor has enabled Microsoft Teams, it will appear on the left course menu. Click on the Microsoft Teams link to access the Teams
If you are unable to access your Microsoft Office 365 system, please contact the Service Desk at email@example.com since Office is supported by their department.
If you are having problems accessing Teams, please try the below tips...
- Try a HARD Refresh.
Safari: Command (⌘) + Option (⌥) + R.
Chrome/Firefox: Hold both the ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift keys and press the R key.
- Try in a private/incognito browser window
- Try a different supported browser (make sure the alternate browser is also fully updated, I recommend Chrome or Firefox)
- Make sure your browser is fully up to date
- Check your browser version and settings
- Clear your cache (here is how to do that on a PC and a Mac)
- Try on a different device (if possible)
- Try on a different network (if possible)