MATLAB Grader is a 3rd party application connected to Canvas. MATLAB can develop algorithms, analyze data, and create models.
Adding MATLAB to an Assignment
- Click on the Assignments Course Navigation link.
- Click on the Assignment item or create an Assignment.
- While in the edit mode, scroll down to the Submission Type and choose External Tool. Then click on the Find button.
- Scroll down to the MATLAB Coding Problem option (last one). Click on MATLAB Coding Problem and the Select button.
- Save the Assignment to access the MATLAB menu. Once in MATLAB, you will need to use the support links below.
MATLAB Support Site
MATLAB is supported by Math Works. Please see the instructions and support below.
If you are interested in contacting a Customer Success Engineer to integrate MathWorks tools and MATLAB Grader to your curriculum, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Engineer, Dr. Aycan Hacioglu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrate MATLAB Grader with Canvas
Teaching with MatLab
Self-Paced Training Courses
MATLAB Grader Help Documents
Help Center Documents
Videos: Guided Tour and more
MATLAB Distance Learning Community
Contact MATLAB Technical Support